Saga was one of the first instrument manufacturers to offer an
all-solid spruce, East Indian rosewood back and sided dreadnaught
guitar to the market for under $1000! That was the ever popular BR-160.
Setting even higher standards of quality, value and innovation by
adding to those same great features a solid Adirondack spruce top, and
you get one great guitar...the BR-160A! It really packs that Pre-War
Punch at a price anyone can afford!
- Select and rare, solid Adirondack spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid, Select Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation-style pickguard
- High-gloss lightly toned top finish
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted